FW: A RPCV from Mozambique who needs your help.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 2:57 AM
      To: burundi-rwanda@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FoB&R] FW: A RPCV from Mozambique who needs your help.

      Hi all,
      My name is Blake H. Schmidt and I am a RPCV from Mozambique. I was
      volunteer from 2001-2003 and taught English at a secondary school. Near
      the
      end of my service I began to put in place a project known as The World
      Through My Eyes (www.theworldthroughmyeyes.org) and after my COS in
      December
      returned to Mozambique to lead this project. I taught photography to
      13-18
      year olds for 4 months and it was an enjoyable learning experience for
      all
      involved. Please visit www.theworldthroughmyeyes.org to find out more
      about
      the work we did and hope to continue early next year.
      Please forward this to any friends, RPCVs, etc. to tell them about
      this
      wonderful project. Also if you can please put links to your RPCV sites
      and
      or personal sites that would be awesome. We need your help to get the
      word
      out on this worthwhile project to see that it doesn't stop in
      mid-stream.
      Also photographs taken by the kids are available for sale on the site
      in our
      "sales gallery"
      Thanks for your time and help,
      Blake H. Schmidt, RPCV, Mozambique 2001-2003
      & Project Leader for The World Through My Eyes.

      PS Please send this out to members of your RPCV groups. I am a member
      of the
      Columbia River PC Assoc.