RE: [ujeni] Hey!

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2004
      That's too funny, didn't even know that message went out. May keep the
      "SecretGurl" moniker though....

      But seriously firewall security has been really difficult lately, for
      some reason over the few last month a lot of spam and viruses having
      been getting through.

      (Sorry Scott, I only deal with biological kind.)

      Apologies for the lapse,
      Liz

      P.S. Quick personal update: Dave and I are expecting twin boys this
      summer, yep, our contribution to global overpopulation.

      :)

      Elizabeth Bell, MPH
      STOP Activity Unit
      Polio Eradication Branch