Re: [ujeni] Post-Kamuzu

  • John Strain
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2004
      Here is my picture of the Ngwazi, on the Friends of Malawi website I maintain.

      The photo was taken on the M1 just south of Linthipe from the back of his candy apple red Rolls Royce convertible. What a guy!

      John Strain, Malawi 11 (public health 1967-68)
      From: "Scott Geibel" <scott@...>
      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ujeni] Post-Kamuzu
      Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:35:12 +0300

      It has now been about 10 years since Kamuzu stepped down; over 6 years since
      he died. Has Malawi become better off in the last decade? I dunno. I thought
      the attached paper was kind of interesting.

      I remember in 1996, the local MCP office in Chitipa still had their campaign
      posters on the wall. Trivia question for the day: Does anyone remember the
      slogan next to Banda's picture?

      << Jan_20Kees.pdf >>

      Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
      http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles

    • reysampaga
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2004
        "An mkuku in every pot and nsima in every belly."

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2004
          "I got this fly whisk at the PTC."