RE: [ujeni] Post-Kamuzu

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2004
      "I know that I never took money when I was working at the post office"

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2004
        Here is my picture of the Ngwazi, on the Friends of Malawi website I maintain.

        The photo was taken on the M1 just south of Linthipe from the back of his candy apple red Rolls Royce convertible. What a guy!

        John Strain, Malawi 11 (public health 1967-68)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2004
          "An mkuku in every pot and nsima in every belly."

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2004
            "I got this fly whisk at the PTC."