Congratulations

  • Christine West
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004

      Hey Scott and all ujeni folk,

      Remember your compatriot pct from the village.  I thought I’d drop you a line since I keep seeing you post useful info on Ujeni but more importantly, congratulations on the birth of your daughter Amara! I didn’t even know you were married (I’m out of the pc loop).  Did you hear about the birth of Karlene and Robert’s second child, Kal Noel Gibson and about Kathy’s pregnancy, due in August?  We RPCVs are a fertile bunch, I am mother to a 10month old daughter, Sydney who is now trying to walk….she is a joy to say the least (picture attached) .  Well, enjoy fatherhood and drop a line sometime.  I will be finishing my masters finally in May and our little family will be moving to Atlanta (now in Jessup MD) so I can work for the CDC, an EIS fellowship of 2 years.

      Our group should have a reunion sometime.

      Take Care, Christine

      "Humility is a strange thing; the moment you think you have it, you lose it" - Hulse

      "