The Subscribers

  • wiserd@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4 9:09 PM
      Greetings all,

      People are e-mailing me asking me for
      1. a list of all the subscribers
      2. people's addresses

      I don't mind publishing a list of everyone subscribed, and here it is (see below). Sorry we put out a partial list earlier, with misspellings, but I think this one is right. If you regularly communicate with people not on the list, tell them to subscribe, especially since it will be the first place where we unveil info about the reunion in August. We expect to have a number for hotel reservations any day now. Stay tuned.

      I have thought a bit about how to handle requests for email addresses. I feel my first responsibility is to protect your privacy, and several people have emailed me asking me not to make their address known to just anybody. So here's what I will do. If you do not care if your email address is public, please send me an email to that effect. I will add your name to a list that I will put on the ujeni periodically. Otherwise, I will respect your privacy. If someone writes to me asking me for your address, I will let you know and you can decide for yourself whether you want to talk to that person. This might be inconvenient for some purposes, but in the words of Brother Shockman, I think it's fair enough. If anyone has any suggestions along these lines let me know.

      Current subscribers:
      Liz Bell
      Steve Berry
      Pete Bertling
      Eric Bone
      Mandy Briggs
      Rob Bruner
      Dug Bush
      Willi Cannon
      Kristen Cheney
      Christine Chumbler
      Sandy Cole
      Rob Cregg
      Alan DeBrauw
      Paul Dever
      Phil & Juliet Drazek
      John Dummer
      Morgan Elliott
      Jon Galinson
      Varsha Ghosh
      Drew Guest
      Kristi Henderson
      Mark Holland
      Diana Hornung
      Luz Huntington
      Jen Jacoby
      Leah Jones
      Roopangi Kadakia
      Bill Kernan
      Karl Klemmick
      Jesse Kwiek
      Skay Lessley
      Amy Mittelstadt
      Becky Mueller
      Vyrle Owens
      Sue Peterson
      Ramona Roth
      Dave Sander
      Ken Spafford
      Melissa Spencer
      Emma Spenner
      Rachel Stratford
      Lou Ann Tollefson
      Kym Walther
      Tara Waugh
      Don & Cathy Weber
      James Werle
      Richa Wilson
      Deb & Rand Wise
      Miranda Wright
      Jade Wu
    • davesander@xxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 9:57 PM
        thanks for all you're doing -
        feel free to give out my address, should anyone ask

        dave
      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4 11:45 PM
          Reply to: RE>[ujeni] The Subscribers
          you may use one of two email addresses for me:

          pdever@...

          or

          pcpaul@...

          --------------------------------------

[...]