JOhn Patton for President

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Wow, John...can we use you as a write-in candidate? It beats Eldridge
      Cleaver, who somehow did not win the post of County Commissioner in
      Arlington, VA, or Alfred E. Neuman who did not win in the Arlington County
      School Board, although each did receive one vote...that was in 2000 when I
      was an election officer...they forgot to invite me to do it again in 2002...

      Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
      http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2