RE: [ujeni] For David Binkowski

  • David Binkowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004

      Hey Don & Cathy,

      Sorry that I won't get to see you this weekend.  I hope you enjoy your performance and contact me next time you will be in town.

      Sorry about the email problem.  My account still works, but I think my box may have been full and your message may have been bounced back to you.  Hope all is well, as it is with me.  Take care guys!

      David

      >From: " Weber"
      >Subject: [ujeni] For David Binkowski
      >Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:54:28 -0800
      >
      >Sorry ujeni members to use the list this way....but since I'm here it's a good chance to greet you all.... "hi".   Tsalani bwino.
      >
      >David...The email address we have for you isn't valid anymore.  We won't be in the City in time to try to get together this weekend.  I have a longer email I tried sending, but it didn't get through, drat!     Cathy
      >

      >---

      Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.