For David Binkowski

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004
      Sorry ujeni members to use the list this way....but since I'm here it's a good chance to greet you all.... "hi".   Tsalani bwino.

      David...The email address we have for you isn't valid anymore.  We won't be in the City in time to try to get together this weekend.  I have a longer email I tried sending, but it didn't get through, drat!     Cathy

      ---
    • David Binkowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004

        Hey Don & Cathy,

        Sorry that I won't get to see you this weekend.  I hope you enjoy your performance and contact me next time you will be in town.

        Sorry about the email problem.  My account still works, but I think my box may have been full and your message may have been bounced back to you.  Hope all is well, as it is with me.  Take care guys!

        David

        >From: " Weber"
        >Subject: [ujeni] For David Binkowski
        >Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:54:28 -0800
        >
        >Sorry ujeni members to use the list this way....but since I'm here it's a good chance to greet you all.... "hi".   Tsalani bwino.
        >
        >David...The email address we have for you isn't valid anymore.  We won't be in the City in time to try to get together this weekend.  I have a longer email I tried sending, but it didn't get through, drat!     Cathy
        >

        >---

        Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.