RE: [ujeni] requesting east coast floor space

  • Holland, Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004
      Deb, Rand! Pittsburgh isn't exactly the most exciting destination on the planet but it is somewhat on the route between new england and Minnesota. I'd love to see you all, you have a standing invitation at my place if you're passing through.

      And, now that I think about it, that goes for all you other ujenites as well.

      Cheers,
      Mark