requesting east coast floor space

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004
      howdy folks. deb here.

      well, we're going to be travelling around the eastern united states this end of may/june/early july and are trying to find out where we have friends/floorspace. for the most part, we have a whole month to just tool around and see the sights. should be fun!

      also, we'll be heading to St. Paul MN the last full weekend of july- will be driving, possibly passing through your town! let us know if you're on the path from ATL. i figure the less money we have to spend on hotels, the more we can spend on mowa!

      oh yeah- going to ORLANDO the week of march 8th. anyone down there?

      other than planning travel, things are same-same around here. ben is AWESOME! (but he does have an answer for everything. his favorite way to start a sentence is "well actually, mom...")
    • Holland, Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004
        Deb, Rand! Pittsburgh isn't exactly the most exciting destination on the planet but it is somewhat on the route between new england and Minnesota. I'd love to see you all, you have a standing invitation at my place if you're passing through.

        And, now that I think about it, that goes for all you other ujenites as well.

        Cheers,
        Mark