Homeland Security

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2004
      The Department of Homeland Security has announced it will soon be > > implementing new software to record every click of your mouse. > > > > According to an accompanying FBI press release, the software's impact > > will be barely noticeable by PC users, but will significantly enhance > > national > > security without unduly invading the privacy of law-abiding citizens. > > > > Click below to observe how this incredible new technology will work! > > > >

      http://users.chartertn.net/tonytemplin/FBI_eyes/ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • reysampaga
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2004
        Gosh, you're right. I hardly noticed. Nobody's got nothing to worry
        about......