NPCA 2004 Convention, Chicago, August 5-8

  • John Strain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      Greetings,

      The following link is to the webpage of Country of Service groups (3 and not Malawi) FYI.

      Should we, the rusty old core of FOM try to get something together in the Windy City in August and lift a jar or two? I'll add something to the FOM website, in hopes of promoting a gathering.

      I an sending this to as many email addresses I have. Hopefully, they are still current. Should the recipients have other names, please feel free to forward this message to them.

      John Strain