RE: [ujeni] Baby Photos

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      It seemed like she wasn't enjoying the whole cake tradition thing. She may
      never eat another b-day cake again.

      Dan

      >From: Paul Dever <paulpc1@...>
      >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      >CC: pcpaul@...
      >Subject: [ujeni] Baby Photos
      >Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:31:41 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >So as not to innundate you all with baby fotos that will hold little
      >interest to many, here are the links for our daughter's First Birthday
      >Party (at Mickkie D's), and her First Birthday cake.
      >
      >McDonald's throws a great bash given the choices, and it was relativelt
      >cheep (about $220 for 75 people, and we had TWO characters come out not
      >just one...)...so enjoy if you will. You will only recognize me and
      >Gigi and Paula, but you can get the feel for the closeness of families
      >here...
      >
      >Paupau's Birthday Party
      >
      >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3426e3ee453
      >

      >The First Birthday Cake is a family tradition in which the one year old
      >is sat on a sheet with the birthday cake, and s/he does what s/he
      >wants, walk eat, throw, smear, crawl, etc.
      >
      >Apparently this was more traumatic than I remember or was told, but it
      >seemed like fun at the time...
      >
      >Paupau Birthday Cake Party
      >
      >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3424dd02504
      >

      >If for some reason, it is not a "hot link", just copy and paste the
      >address to peruse the thumbnails and check out what you will....

      >To visit your group on the web, go to:

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
      time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
        Not necessarily a bad thing....Probably won't become diabetic like many of
        her country(wo)men...

        It seemed like she wasn't enjoying the whole cake tradition thing. She may
        never eat another b-day cake again.

        Dan

        >From: Paul Dever <paulpc1@...>
        >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        >CC: pcpaul@...
        >Subject: [ujeni] Baby Photos
        >Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:31:41 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >So as not to innundate you all with baby fotos that will hold little
        >interest to many, here are the links for our daughter's First Birthday
        >Party (at Mickkie D's), and her First Birthday cake.
        >
        >McDonald's throws a great bash given the choices, and it was relativelt
        >cheep (about $220 for 75 people, and we had TWO characters come out not
        >just one...)...so enjoy if you will. You will only recognize me and
        >Gigi and Paula, but you can get the feel for the closeness of families
        >here...
        >
        >Paupau's Birthday Party
        >
        >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3426e3ee453
        >

        >The First Birthday Cake is a family tradition in which the one year old
        >is sat on a sheet with the birthday cake, and s/he does what s/he
        >wants, walk eat, throw, smear, crawl, etc.
        >
        >Apparently this was more traumatic than I remember or was told, but it
        >seemed like fun at the time...
        >
        >Paupau Birthday Cake Party
        >
        >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3424dd02504
        >

        >If for some reason, it is not a "hot link", just copy and paste the
        >address to peruse the thumbnails and check out what you will....

        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
        offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup