Baby Photos

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      So as not to innundate you all with baby fotos that will hold little
      interest to many, here are the links for our daughter's First Birthday
      Party (at Mickkie D's), and her First Birthday cake.

      McDonald's throws a great bash given the choices, and it was relativelt
      cheep (about $220 for 75 people, and we had TWO characters come out not
      just one...)...so enjoy if you will. You will only recognize me and
      Gigi and Paula, but you can get the feel for the closeness of families
      here...

      Paupau's Birthday Party

      http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3426e3ee453

      The First Birthday Cake is a family tradition in which the one year old
      is sat on a sheet with the birthday cake, and s/he does what s/he
      wants, walk eat, throw, smear, crawl, etc.

      Apparently this was more traumatic than I remember or was told, but it
      seemed like fun at the time...

      Paupau Birthday Cake Party

      http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3424dd02504

      If for some reason, it is not a "hot link", just copy and paste the
      address to peruse the thumbnails and check out what you will....

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • Daniel Dudley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
        It seemed like she wasn't enjoying the whole cake tradition thing. She may
        never eat another b-day cake again.

        Dan

        >From: Paul Dever <paulpc1@...>
        >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        >CC: pcpaul@...
        >Subject: [ujeni] Baby Photos
        >Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:31:41 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >So as not to innundate you all with baby fotos that will hold little
        >interest to many, here are the links for our daughter's First Birthday
        >Party (at Mickkie D's), and her First Birthday cake.
        >
        >McDonald's throws a great bash given the choices, and it was relativelt
        >cheep (about $220 for 75 people, and we had TWO characters come out not
        >just one...)...so enjoy if you will. You will only recognize me and
        >Gigi and Paula, but you can get the feel for the closeness of families
        >here...
        >
        >Paupau's Birthday Party
        >
        >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3426e3ee453
        >

        >The First Birthday Cake is a family tradition in which the one year old
        >is sat on a sheet with the birthday cake, and s/he does what s/he
        >wants, walk eat, throw, smear, crawl, etc.
        >
        >Apparently this was more traumatic than I remember or was told, but it
        >seemed like fun at the time...
        >
        >Paupau Birthday Cake Party
        >
        >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3424dd02504
        >

        >If for some reason, it is not a "hot link", just copy and paste the
        >address to peruse the thumbnails and check out what you will....

        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
        time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
          Not necessarily a bad thing....Probably won't become diabetic like many of
          her country(wo)men...

          It seemed like she wasn't enjoying the whole cake tradition thing. She may
          never eat another b-day cake again.

          Dan

          >From: Paul Dever <paulpc1@...>
          >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
          >CC: pcpaul@...
          >Subject: [ujeni] Baby Photos
          >Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:31:41 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >So as not to innundate you all with baby fotos that will hold little
          >interest to many, here are the links for our daughter's First Birthday
          >Party (at Mickkie D's), and her First Birthday cake.
          >
          >McDonald's throws a great bash given the choices, and it was relativelt
          >cheep (about $220 for 75 people, and we had TWO characters come out not
          >just one...)...so enjoy if you will. You will only recognize me and
          >Gigi and Paula, but you can get the feel for the closeness of families
          >here...
          >
          >Paupau's Birthday Party
          >
          >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3426e3ee453
          >

          >The First Birthday Cake is a family tradition in which the one year old
          >is sat on a sheet with the birthday cake, and s/he does what s/he
          >wants, walk eat, throw, smear, crawl, etc.
          >
          >Apparently this was more traumatic than I remember or was told, but it
          >seemed like fun at the time...
          >
          >Paupau Birthday Cake Party
          >
          >http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3424dd02504
          >

          >If for some reason, it is not a "hot link", just copy and paste the
          >address to peruse the thumbnails and check out what you will....

          >To visit your group on the web, go to:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
          offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup