Dever addition

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      Greetings one and all. What better way to bring in the new year than with a
      picture of the latest Dever, who will turn one in three days.....

      Her name is Kirsten Paula.....and she is the apple of our eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
      offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • Daniel Dudley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
        I couldn't help but notice that she is already comfortable holding credit
        card like objects, you better watch out.

        Dan

        >From: "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@...>
        >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ujeni] Dever addition
        >Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:11:13 +0000
        >
        >Greetings one and all. What better way to bring in the new year than with
        >picture of the latest Dever, who will turn one in three days.....
        >
        >Her name is Kirsten Paula.....and she is the apple of our eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        >
        ><< Fatheranddaughter.JPG >>

        Have fun customizing MSN Messenger � learn how here!
        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
          YOu are right..with that special ID card, she has access to the complete
          Embassy compound.....Marines, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

          I couldn't help but notice that she is already comfortable holding credit
          card like objects, you better watch out.

          Dan

          >From: "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@...>
          >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [ujeni] Dever addition
          >Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:11:13 +0000
          >
          >Greetings one and all. What better way to bring in the new year than with
          >picture of the latest Dever, who will turn one in three days.....
          >
          >Her name is Kirsten Paula.....and she is the apple of our eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          >To visit your group on the web, go to:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >
          ><< Fatheranddaughter.JPG >>

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
          http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es