I thought that this was interesting

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      At New York's Kennedy Airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a
      public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in
      possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, and a calculator.

      Attorney General John Ashcroft believes the man is a member of the notorious
      al-gebra movement. He is being charged with carrying weapons of math
      instruction.

      Al-gebra is a ver fearsome cult, indeed. They desire average solutions by
      means and extremes, and sometimes go ogg on a tangent in a search of
      absolute value. They consist of quite shadowy figures, with names like "X"
      and "Y," and, although they are frequently referred to as "unknowns," we
      know they really belong to a common denominator and are part of the axis of
      medieval with coordinates in every country.

      As the great Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, there are 3 sides to
      every angle, and if God had wanted us to have better weapons of math
      instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes. Therefore, I'm
      extremely grateful that our government has given us a sine that it is intent
      on protracting us from these math-dogs who are so willing to disintegrate us
      with calculus disregard. These statistic bad guys love to inflict plane on
      every sphere of influence.

      Under the circumferences, it's time we differentiated their root, made our
      point, and drew the line.

      These weapons of math instruction have the potential to decimal everything
      in their math on a scalene never before seen unless we become exponents of a
      Higher Power and begin to factor-in random facts of vertex. As our Great
      Leader would say, "Read my ellipse." Here is one principle he is
      uncertainty of --- though they continue to multiply, their days are numbered
      and hypotenuse will tighten around their necks.

      Cell phone �switch� rules are taking effect � find out more here.
      http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx