FW: Search for Senior Project Managers

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      Message
      in Sacramento.

      Elizabeth Bell, MPH

      STOP Activity Unit

      Polio Eradication Branch

      Global Immunization Division

      From: Center for Health Improvement [mailto:info@...]
      Sent:
      Wednesday, October 15, 2003 7:57 PM
      To: maillist@...
      Subject: Search for Senior Project Managers

      Dear Colleague,

      The Center for Health Improvement (CHI) seeks your assistance in recruiting two senior project managers --- one who specializes in children's health policy and the other who specializes in nutrition and physical activity policy.  An open position announcement for each is attached and is also available on our website, http://www.chipolicy.org

      Please feel free to pass along this e-mail to potential candidates and interested parties.  Candidates should e-mail or mail a CV to Pam Jones.  My contact information is listed below.

      Thank you for your help!

      Pam Samantha Jones
      Director of Development
      Center for Health Improvement