HALLOWEEN!!!! Sat. Novemebr 1st

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003

      Matthew McNulty <mcnurty@...> wrote:
      Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:12:51 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Matthew McNulty
      Subject: HALLOWEEN!!!! Sat. Novemebr 1st
      To: Matthew McNulty

      Get excited friends!  We are going to have one hell of a party Saturday November 1st!  We have an airplane hanger in Magnuson Park, 60,000 square feet to play in.  We will do our best to keep you entertained.  Invite all of your friends, as always, the more the merrier.  Our only condition:  COSTUMES ARE MANDATORY.  This is the one day out of the year you can be anybody, or anything that you want to be, without any repercussions.  A lovely tradition if I do say so myself.

      We will have music and beer, and hopefully a few other games to play.  We will see with time.  If you have any questions please email me.  If you would like to be removed from this list, again please let me know.  We again will unfortunately need to charge a nominal amount at the door.

      Sand Point Magnuson Park

      7400 Sand Point Way. NE

      Signs will show you the way once you get to the main entrance.

      More emails to come as detail unfold.

      This is going to be a lot of fun,

      I am so very excited,

      Matt