Peace Corps Focus on CNN tonight 6pm EST

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      Message

      AIRS: 6-7 p.m. ET Monday-Friday
      'The Great American Giveaway'

      Thursday, October 09, 2003
      Join us for our series of special reports "The Great American Giveaway." We take a look at the Peace Corps. How much money does the United States spend on the Peace Corps, and which countries benefit the most? What do U.S. volunteers gain from this experience? Our report takes an in-depth look.

      And, Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric is our guest.

      New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson talks to Lou about securing the U.S. borders.

      Elizabeth Bell, MPH

      STOP Activity Unit

      Polio Eradication Branch

      Global Immunization Division