Working for PC again

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      I have been applying to work as an APCD/Education. I realize that right
      now, I don't know anyone that works for PC Washington. In my experience, it
      is nice to know someone in the selection process so that you are more than
      just a name on a resume. I was wondering if there is anyone in this group
      that is or knows someone in the selection process for these applications.
      While kissing butt is not one of my favorite things, sometimes just a gentle
      personal introduction can help a bit.

      Any help/advice would be appreciated, I really want to work for the Peace
      Corps again but in an administrative role and this goal is the main reason
      that I have decided to pusue my masters degree.

      Dan Dudley

      Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
      patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa