FW: African Women Breast Cancer Stamp 2003

  • Holland, Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
      Message
      Ok, I'm REALLY REALLY not one of those people that forward every e-mail they get to everyone they know working on the assumption that everyone everywhere is deeply interested in an analysis of the semantic and physio-philosophic implications of the grunting sound made by South American bullfrogs in the highlands of Peru.  However, ujeni has been quiet of late and were it not for the intrepid Christine Chumbler it would have been TOTALLY SILENT, you weenies, so this one I thought y'all might be interested in.

      Hope you're all well and happy.  Send us all a round of updates on your lives.  Cheers,
      Mark

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2003
        At the risk of sounding tasteless I thought that a remark should be
        directed back at Mr. Holland, excuse me, Dr. Holland:
        "Hey Mark, no weenie should be silent where breasts are concerned."
        There.
        Still happy and still in Albuquerque.
        --Rey