Anyone close to Virgina

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2003

      Dear all,

      I just received a message from a family friend at the Virginia Institute
      of Marine Science, College of William and Mary, Gloucester Point, VA
      inquiring about Peace Corps service. I told her I would try to locate
      someone reasonably nearby to contact if she would like.

      Is anyone willing or available to have your contact information passed
      along?

      Thanks,

      Vyrle

      ---
    • John Strain
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2003
        Vyrle,

        Being the Web Guy for Friends of Malawi and being in Grosse Ile, Michigan, I will be happy to answer any questions I can about PCV activity. My email is jwstrain@...  and my telephone is 734-552-0260.

        John Strain
        FOM WebGuy
        Still working on the restoration of the site