hey, you wouldn't believe who's on line now ...

  • Holland, Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      http://www.dedzapottery.com

      BTW I was in Lilongwe very briefly at the beginning of June. There's a petrol station on every corner now, a very nice restaurant across the street from my old office off Chilambula Road, a huge new South African supermarket across the street from the superstore PTC in old town, every road I travelled between from the Livingstonia Beach Hotel to Dedza was smooth and well paved, and my old employers the British Council have moved offices. Beyond that, not a single thing seemed to have changed ...

      -Mark