FW: Short Term Assignment with CDC's Global AIDS Program Tanzania

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      Fyi, see position descriptions below.

      If interested, please contact Cheryl Scott directly: ScottC@...

      Thanks,
      Liz
      Elizabeth Bell, MPH
      STOP Activity Unit
      Polio Eradication Branch
      Global Immunization Division

      From: White, Amanda
      Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 3:17 PM
      To: Gittelman, David; Lee, Carla; Mailhot, Melinda; Jenks, Julie; Kelley,
      Vanda; Heningburg, Anne-Renee; Bell, Elizabeth; Swezy, Virginia
      Subject: FW: TDY GAP Tanzania

      Hello, GID PHAs,

      GAP Tanzania is looking for a PHA Admin person (sounds like a GS-12/13
      position) for a 2-3 month assignment to support program & budget in their
      Tanzania office. Email trail below provides more info. If you know anyone
      who might be interested (does not have to be a CDC person), please pass
      along to them! POC is GAP CDC Director, Cheryl Scott. Her email is
      ScottC@....

      Amanda