An entertaining read

  • balakasue
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hi All,

      Just wanted to pass on the title of a book I just read and greatly
      enjoyed. It's a young adult book about a young Shona girl from
      Mozambique who sets out on an adventure to reach Zimbabwe. It's
      quick easy reading with a lot of familiar terms and customs. The
      book is called "A Girl Named Disaster", by Nancy Farmer.

      Hope everyone is doing well!

      BalakaSue