The Pilanes from Balaka

  • balakasue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      Hi All,

      I hope that everyone is well! I was lucky enough to just enjoy a
      visit from the Pilanes of Balaka, they were my surrogate parents.
      They were here in Arlington VA, visiting their niece Aesha (who
      married Jeff Brown RPCV). Anyway, we got to chatting and they asked
      if I knew Doug and Diana, or Gretchen Manley, other volunteers from
      Balaka. I told them that I would post a message to see if anyone
      know's their whereabouts, they would love to hear from them. Let me
      know if you have any information!

      Thanks,
      Sue