wanna be a host?

  • Eric Bone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      My wife Jacqui recently got a job (after a few months of searching)
      working on a program that brings Russian high school students to the US
      for a year. She started 2 weeks ago, and it turns out they were a bit
      behind schedule in finding host families for all the kids. So if you, or
      anyone you know might be interested, contact me or Jacqui. Feel free to
      forward the message below to anyone who might like to get involved.

      Thanks,
      Eric