Pepani, pepani

  • randwise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Sorry for the racy spam of late. During the summer, Deb and I are
      often away from the computer for days at a time (ah, the life of a
      teacher!), so sorry for the slow response to the intruders. I have
      booted the offending parties and changed the group settings so that
      anyone wishing to join the group has to get prior approval before
      being allowed to post messages. I regret that this may slow down
      legitimate RPCVs, but given our recent spam, I believe it will be
      well worth the trouble.

      The management