Book Suggestion

  • Luz Huntington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      I think it has been 3+ years since Ken Shockley and Cathey Weber suggested
      the book "The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down". I had always kept a
      mental note that it was a book I should pick up but never got around to
      it...until now. (Actually, it's assigned reading in a health care delivery
      class I am taking.)

      It is an awesome story! I was crying like a baby a couple of times during
      the book. I wish I could return the favor and suggest a great read, but with
      Violet and school I haven't done much reading for pleasure.

      For those of you who have children/grandchildren and are interested in book
      suggestions "The Ruler of the Courtyard" by R. Khan is a great kid's book-I
      was laughing out loud at the end. If your chickens ever got on your nerves
      in Malawi this is the kid's book for you.

      Luz