Looking for Ian Sinks and Krista Casey

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003

      Does anyone have contact information for Ian Sinks and/or Krista Casey?  I would be grateful to receive same.

      Vyrle

      By the way, we are still planning for a picnic function on Saturday, 21 June.  If you will be in the neighborhood, let us know so we can give you directions.  The specific point is about 40 miles south of Portland, Oregon.  The neighborhood? However you define it.  The last count was about 4 people in the Portland area and 5 or 6 in Oregon.  How many in the Pacific Northwest?

      Let us know.