Re: [ujeni] Digest Number 1152

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003

      I guess that I shouldnt open email from the Ujeni at work anymore.

      Matt

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003

        Does anyone have contact information for Ian Sinks and/or Krista Casey?  I would be grateful to receive same.

        Vyrle

        By the way, we are still planning for a picnic function on Saturday, 21 June.  If you will be in the neighborhood, let us know so we can give you directions.  The specific point is about 40 miles south of Portland, Oregon.  The neighborhood? However you define it.  The last count was about 4 people in the Portland area and 5 or 6 in Oregon.  How many in the Pacific Northwest?

        Let us know.