Re: Welcome to ujeni@onelist.com

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
      Hey. Deb here again. Here is a list of the subscribers to date- everyone
      who sees everything that is put on the lsit. Remember- the list in only as
      interesting as YOU make it.

      Morgan Elliot
      Steve Berry
      Roopongi Kadakia
      Alan DeBrau
      Karl Klemmick
      Diana Hornung
      John Dummer
      Mark Holland
      James Werely
      Emma Spenner
      Suzanni Peterson
      Rob H.A. Bruner
      Miranda Wright
      Dave Sander
      Deb and Rand Wise
      amcgee (don't know the name with that- could look it up)
      Willie S.P. Cannon
      Ken Spafford
      Drew Guest
      Liz Bell
      Tara Waugh
      Pete Bertling
      Ramona Roth
      Bill Kernan
      Skay LEslie
      Paul Dever
      MElissa Spencer
      Luz Huntington
      Louanne Tollofson
      Rob Cregg
      Eric Bone
      Rachel Stratford
      Sandy Cole
      Christine Chunbler
      Varsha Ghosh
      Mandy Briggs
      Amy Mittleschtadt (sorry about the spelling)
      Kristi Henderson
      Jan Jacoby
      Jesse Kwiek
      and....

      Vyrle Owens!

      If I missed anyone, please make yourself known!

      Reunion info is coming REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!!!!
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...