book by Malawi PCT

  • scottgeibel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      Available on amazon.com: "My Malawi Journal" by Bea Buckley. Bea was
      an older volunteer in the 96 health group who went home after a few
      weeks. A chronicle of her training experience; probably mainly of
      interest to those in my group. I won't critique it here, but I will
      say I enjoyed it much more than the epic "Breakfast with Kamuzu."

      Also- greatly enjoyed catching up with some of you in DC recently.
      John P.- let's have a drink in Joburg sometime.

      Scott