Pictures from Africa

  • Christine West
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003

      Hello all,

      Thought you’d enjoy this collection of African pictures from the post, although the only picture from Malawi is of Kamuzu Academy, I can think of other interesting scenes to choose from there.

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/world/africa/index.htm

      I hope you all are well.

      Christine

      P.S. Baby due any day now…..we’re waiting patiently

      "Humility is a strange thing; the moment you think you have it, you lose it" - Hulse