Fw: War on poverty

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      I'm forwarding this that I received from a friend in Jamaica...a commonwealth country, I believe.  So, I felt contacting Tony Blair as an American may not serve a purpose but there it is, the option of United States, in listing your country on the website to send the email.  (www.maketradefair.com/go/g8)

      President Bush will be at the G8 summit.  So, here is information if you want to contact him about it too.   And by the way, in finding this contact info I found that today I could click a spot on the White House web site http://www.whitehouse.gov/ and watch 20 plus minutes of speech and the President signing the HIV/AIDS bill.  A bit grandstandy but, for me anyway, historically important.     Cathy

      To telephone the White House
      COMMENTS:202-456-1111

      White House E-Mail Addresses

      President George W. Bush:president@...