job posting

  • Deepa Ramesh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 11:08 AM
      Below is a job posting that came my way. I thought I would pass it along in
      case anyone's interested.

      Deepa

      Dear All,

      Please find a website link listed below for a position to be hired by
      MSH, funded by USAID, and possibly DFID, and placed within the newly
      constituted HIV/AIDS unit of the MOHP. Please circulate this
      announcement to any and all that you feel might be interested.

      Thanks so much,

      Elise Jensen
      USAID/Malawi
      HIV/AIDS Team Leader