Mother's Day with Malik

  • Tana Beverwyk-Abouda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      In honor of my first Mother's Day...attached are recent photos of our little bear.  Hope you all are well!  -Tana

      Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

      -Nelson Mandela

    • Luz Huntington
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2003