Re: [ujeni] Bush likes the idea of sending AIDS PCVs to Africa

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Please excuse me for asking what seems an obvious question for which I can already hear a cynical answer, but how can the president of the United States not know that PCVs have been involved in trying to stop the spread of HIV in Africa for many years?

      In any event I might be willing to give him credit for the idea if he'd also look into the possibility of the United States getting a constitution.