Volunteer opportunities

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 7:07 AM
      Anyone know of any opportunities to volunteer or intern overseas this summer? I have a friend (not an RPCV) who is looking to work overseas for 2-3 months this summer. Please reply to me if anyone knows of any programs or any suggestions for places to look. Thanks, Rand
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 7:11 AM
        As part of the USAID/Africa Bureau FAQ page, we have compiled a short
        list of volunteer/intern info sources. Take a look...

        http://www.usaid.gov/regions/afr/faq.html

        (And a little brazen self-promotion, you can also check out the latest
        "USAID in Africa," which is the newsletter I produce.)

        >>> wiserd@... 4/11/03 10:07 AM >>>