STD Advisor for Mali

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003

      Hello everyone,

      I got a call from a CDC colleague looking for a French-speaker (fluent) for a two year assignment to Mali with the Division of STD Prevention.  Let me know if you are interested and I can pass along your CV to my friend.  Those of you with HIV/AIDs and STD Syndromic Management experience are encouraged to apply!

      Stay well,

      Liz

      Elizabeth Bell, MPH

      STOP Activity Unit