Re: Welcome to ujeni@onelist.com

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
      Hey there everyone! Just to let you know, Rand will soon be posting a note
      listing all of the folks who are subscribed to the Ujeni. You may just be
      surprised! Also, we do have some updates for the e-mail address list.
      (It's sometimes hard to keep up with all of this stuff. Sorry for the
      delay, and sorry for the repeat sending of the lists to people who don't
      really want it. Hey you 96-98 folks- do you have anyone else to add to the
      list yet?) And sorry about being so apologetic.

      Phil and Juliette Drazek drazek@...
      Don and Kathy Weber weber@...

      Well, bas for me.
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      Give me immortality or give me death!
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
        Hey. Deb here again. Here is a list of the subscribers to date- everyone
        who sees everything that is put on the lsit. Remember- the list in only as
        interesting as YOU make it.

        Morgan Elliot
        Steve Berry
        Roopongi Kadakia
        Alan DeBrau
        Karl Klemmick
        Diana Hornung
        John Dummer
        Mark Holland
        James Werely
        Emma Spenner
        Suzanni Peterson
        Rob H.A. Bruner
        Miranda Wright
        Dave Sander
        Deb and Rand Wise
        amcgee (don't know the name with that- could look it up)
        Willie S.P. Cannon
        Ken Spafford
        Drew Guest
        Liz Bell
        Tara Waugh
        Pete Bertling
        Ramona Roth
        Bill Kernan
        Skay LEslie
        Paul Dever
        MElissa Spencer
        Luz Huntington
        Louanne Tollofson
        Rob Cregg
        Eric Bone
        Rachel Stratford
        Sandy Cole
        Christine Chunbler
        Varsha Ghosh
        Mandy Briggs
        Amy Mittleschtadt (sorry about the spelling)
        Kristi Henderson
        Jan Jacoby
        Jesse Kwiek
        and....

        Vyrle Owens!

        If I missed anyone, please make yourself known!

        Reunion info is coming REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!!!!