RE: [ujeni] FW: Congrats to alum elected today to Delta Omega

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      Thanks so much Mark and Vyrle,

      I actually had no idea I was even nominated. It is very flattering.

      On a different note, I had lunch with Deb and Benjamin Wise last week (Ben
      is getting HUGE.) The Wise family is doing well and always up for a few
      mowas with visiting RPCVs.

      I also hear from Laura Kearns occasionally (she was with USAID in Malawi in
      the mid-90s, had also been a PCV there) who is currently working with the
      immunization program in Tallahasee if anyone gets down that way.

      Hope everyone else is well,
      Liz

      Elizabeth Bell, MPH
      STOP Activity Unit