Re: [ujeni] Looking for Westra? Join the club.........

  • Ken Shockley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2003
      Re: [ujeni] Looking for Westra? Join the club........
      Matt, Westra got in touch with me.  He said that he received a phone message advising him to do so.  Thanks.  Let's hope he can make the wedding.

      Ken

      He was close to me once, he even claimed that he was driving through Seattle on his way to Portland, Oregon (not Maine you silly East Coast People).  Somehow we missed that chance.  Then he went East to the Pullman/Moscow area of Washington/Idaho for school.  Last I heard he was there.  I just tryed the only number I have for him and left a message on an automated machine, we will see what happens.........confidence is low.  Anyway Ken, if I find out anything I will let you know.
      Matt

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor