Sue Yi, are you out there?

  • sandycole33 <sandycole33@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2003
      Looking to contact Sue Yi. Every email address I have bounces and
      the latest phone number is disconnected. Anybody?
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004

        Has anyone heard from Edith Mkawa recently or have a contact point for
        her?

        Thanks,

        Vyrle

        ---
      • John Patten
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
          Hi Vyrle,

          I was looking for it specifically but could not find
          on my disks. I do know she was still with PC and her
          email was exactly the same, whichever she was using
          then. I saw her a year ago when I went to visit, and
          she is still busy as ever so it can be difficult to
          get her by email. Hope you still have that one.

          Cheers,
          JP

          "Light a man a fire and he is warm for a day. Light a
          man ON fire and he is warm for the rest of his life."

          Anonymous

          --- Vyrle Owens <vyrle@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone heard from Edith Mkawa recently or have a
          > contact point for
          > her?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Vyrle
          >

          > ---
          > [This E-mail Scanned for viruses by Onlinemac.com]

          Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
          www.yahoo.com