Ella Lacey & Betsy Hipple

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      The last update from peacecorposonline has stories about Malawi and Malawi
      RPCVS. Follow the link below and scroll down until you find Malawi (the
      countries are arranged alphabetically). There are lots of stories, one
      about Ella, one about Betsy, and much more...

      ....9. ABOUT PEACE CORPS ONLINE

      Take a look at our new section in PCOL Magazine where we have
      collected hundreds of recent stories about RPCVs classified by
      Country of Service at:

      http://peacecorpsonline.org/messages/messages/2629/1010874.html
    • Daniel Dudley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
        Just below that article is a posting about a new book by Paul Theroux that
        will be released on Feb 20. To me it sounded interesting.

        The book is called: "Dark Star Safari: Overland from Cairo to Cape Town"

        Dan