UN Envoy for AIDS in South Africa

  • Sara,H.(CAM)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      UN Envoy for AIDS in South Africa

      Many of you may be interested in the following press briefing on HIV/AIDS in Malawi, Lesotho, Zimbabwe and Zambia.

      Stacia and Kristoph - What is your take on the Global Fund in Malawi?  On my side of the world it is becoming a bit of a (sad) joke as they are not getting the money out even to the countries who have the infrastructure in place to use it.

      Cheers

      -- Sara
      ________________________________
      Sara Hersey
      Technical Officer, Surveillance and Research
      Family Health International
      Asia Regional Office
      Mobile: 855-12-905-600 (Cambodia)
      E-mail:  sara@...