Malik is here!

  • Tana Beverwyk-Abouda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      On December 27, Malik Lotfi Abouda decided it was time to see the world!  Six pounds, 18 1/2 inches of love.  Mommy Tana and Daddy Kamel are loving discovering parenthood.  Photos attached!  Learning to type with one hand while the other comforts a breastfeeding baby- Tana

      Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

      -Nelson Mandela

    • reysampaga <rsampaga@comcast.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        Congratulations Tana and Kamel on your new baby Malik!!
        "May the child enjoy the comfort of many oasis and the joy of many
        more sunrises." ---P. Bowles

        Sincerely,
        Rey and Robin Sampaga
        --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com, "Tana Beverwyk-Abouda"