Emailing: flooding bus, floeding people hut

  • Kristof & Stacia Nordin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003

      Well, I'm constantly writing saying this and that about there not being a 'famine' per se, but a lack of maize.  so I thought I'd write for once in agreement.  The rains are here and a combo of heavy and/or lengthy rains along with extensive environmental degredation is causing damage to building and roads.  I imagine that the cholera cases will start up just soon.  Here are a few pics from Friday when I was travelling back from Mangochi.  This is the Mangoghi to Liwonde road, about 15 kms before Liwonde.

      Stacia
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003

        Dear Stacia,

        Thanks for sending the pictures.  Well worth the proverbial thousand words and stimulates many more memories worth even more words.

        Vyrle