Need some info

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003

      Hello All,

      I have a very dear friend whom is going to Uganda in a couple months.  She is a Doctor and will be there for a month.  Anybody have any information on the present climate/situation in that region.  Also, does anybody have a contact or two in that fair country.  Any assistance would be much appreciated.

      Yewo mose,

      Matt

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003

        Dear all,

        Someone from another group to which I subscribe submitted this.  He did not give its origin, perhaps he wrote it himself???

        I found it amusing and something to think about.

        Enjoy,

        Vyrle

        SPELL CHECKER

        EYE HALVE A SPELLING CHEQUER